t
Monday, November 13, 2006
One fine day...
I was just going about my business when fate smacked me in the head! I received a comment on my blog from a girl named Angel. For a moment I thought, did I comment on my own blog and change my display name back to my real name? I clicked on the name and found a blog by another girl named Angel. At this point she didn't even realize that was my real name! My display name is dramamama so she probably thought my parents were just cruel or into ryhming names when I was born.

I read her blog and realized that I had fallen into some paradox universe of stay at home moms finding other moms with the same name, same interests, same life events.

So here we are. Angel and Angel. She is the Angel of Design while I'm the Angel of Drama. Together we are going to fight grime, stains, tantrums and tame the wild husbands. She will use her super human decor powers while I simply dramatize it all and make it sound 10 times worse than it really is. Those are our gifts. This is story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home