t
Monday, November 13, 2006
The start of a new thang...
A blog for people named 'Angel'. It happened one day when I stumbled into a blog and laughed. She made me laugh. Then she went and looked at my blog. We were freaked. Not only did we sound like similar people, we were both named 'Angel'. Mine is Angela, hers is Angelina. So I said one day on her blog, lets start a club for people named Angel, an Angel club.

She said, "I'm diggin' the idea." I hope she realizes I was serious, because......wahhhhlah! Here it is.

If there are any other people named Angel perusing the blog....say hi! Pull up a chair and stay awhile. Or, visit. As often as you wish! We are girl-next-door funny, stuck at home burried in laundry, dishes and kiddies. But we have a sense of humor, or are we losing our minds? You be the judge. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home