t
Monday, January 1, 2007
Computer know-how.... (Angel of Design)
In short (like me, hee hee) I don't have any, or rather very little, computer know-how. I am trying to remedy that. As an example, I managed to fix my profile pic and have my icon/avatar back up and running and with little trouble. Yeah me!

So with that excitement (and unfortunately a raging headache, which will probably be my down fall) I plan to attempt more daring computer feats for my computer-challenged brain. :D This will include loading software into my laptop for my kids digital cameras that they got from Santa LAST Christmas. I know, aren't I Johnny on the spot? And getting the software set up for our MP3 players that Santa brought for this year. (I'm trying to get back on track. LOL.)

Wish me luck. :D

4 Comments:

Blogger Angel of Design said...

Crap, I was wrong. Perhaps I'm suffering from post-holiday delirium or something. I ended up trying to post an avatar NOT my picture like I had before. Then it ended up disappearing like the picture did. *sigh* Back to the computer drawing board.

I did at least get my kids loaded into my laptop. woo hoo for me.

Blogger Angel said...

Do you need some help???

Blogger Angel said...

I do in so many ways....lol don't get me started. j/k

I'm going to try one last time and if it doesn't work I might ask you for help. Grrr.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

Post a Comment

<< Home